看起來你不是TradeKey.com的會員。 立即註冊,與全球超過7百萬的進口商和出口商建立聯繫。
点击注册--免费! |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services
免费会员

our products can meet your requirement .we are a industry company specializing in trasmission parts manufacturing, such as sprockets ,gears,shaves and so on Now,the followings are our company's Contens for sprokets and gears catalog (metricks standard series): 1.sprockets&platewheels 2.ASA sprockets&platewheels xxxxx bore sprockets 4.stainless prockets xxxxx bore prockets xxxxx iron prockets 7.platewheels for conveyor chain xxxxx top wheels 9.ball bearing idler sprockets 10.double single sprockets 11.spur gears 12.bevel gears xxxxx xxxxx sprockets As to the price ,we will offer you cmpetitive price and high quality according to you order .if you are interested in them please just let me know,we can supply products according clients' specific xxxxx our company description please visit our website,many thanks! payment terms is T/T and we will start the production when we get the 30 percent of advanced payment,the rest payment 70 percent should be paid when shipment. our business email is: xxxxx website: xxxxx xxxxx tel:***********9218 fax:***********6473 best regards! yours sincerely Alice pu __________

现在联系

产品展示

Transmission Parts Transmission Parts

联系我们

联系人:Ms. alice

公司名称:hangzhou baihong industry co.,ltd

办公地址:yiqiao, hangzhou, zhejiang CN, China,311256

电话号码:

查看電話號碼

移动电话:

查看手機號碼

传真号码:

查看傳真號碼

至,

Ms. alice < hangzhou baihong industry co.,ltd >
我想知道:

基本信息 评价此公司 报告垃圾邮件

企业类型: Manufacturing

主要市场: Americas,Asia,Caribbean,East Europe,Europe,North Europe,Oceania

产品/服务: transmission parts

建立年份: 2002

公司雇员数量: 1-5

网站: -

其他信息

注册资本: -

所有权类型: -

法人代表/执行总裁: -

年营业额: -

出口比例: -

工厂信息

工厂位置: -

厂房面积: -

生产线号: -

年总购买量: -

R&D人员数: -

质量控制: -

质检人数: -

证明: -

合同制造: -