看起來你不是TradeKey.com的會員。 立即註冊,與全球超過7百萬的進口商和出口商建立聯繫。
点击注册--免费! |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services

DESICCATED COCONUT POWDER/ LOW FAT DESICCATED COCONUT POWDER 2017 (MS. AMY 84 1683 655 628)

Vietnam

I

1100 ~ 1300 / Ton ( Negotiable ) 获取最新报价

VIETNAM

1100 per Ton

14 Ton

25KGS/ PP BAG (PE BAG INNER)

7-10 DAYS AFTER PAYMENT

100 Ton per Month

L/C, T/T

COCONUT

现在联系

产品规格

Certification : HACCP Max. Moisture (%) : 3 Fineness (%) : 90 Additives : NO Color : WHITE Processing Type : DRIED Grade : PREMIUM Weight (kg) : 25 Shelf Life : 24 MONTHS Brand Name : VIET DELTA Type : -
COLOR : NATURAL WHITE SIZE : FINE, MEDIUM PACKING : 25KG/ PP BAG

详情

We - Viet Delta Industrial co., LTD, is one of the high reputable manufacturers of DESICCATED COCONUT in Vietnam.

 

We have been supplying Desiccated coconut (LOW FAT AND HIGH FAT) to all over the world such as: Middle East, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Africa…

 

DESICCATED COCONUT HIGH FAT (DCHF): Fine Grade, Medium Grade, Flake Grade, Chip Grade...

Specification:
 

1. Commodities: DESICCATED COCONUT POWDER                          
2.Specifications HIGH FAT FLAKE GRADE HIGH FAT-MEDIUM GRADE HIGH FAT-FINE GRADE LOW FAT
Size Flakes  Rough Smooth Smooth
Taste Slightly sweet, Very fatty Slightly sweet, Very fatty Slightly sweet, Very fatty Slightly sweet, Slightly fatty
Color Natural white color of coconut Natural white color of coconut Natural white color of coconut Natural white color of coconut
Moisture 3% max 3% max 3% max 3-5% max
Free Fatty Acids (FFA) 0.13% max 0.13% max 0.13% max 0.11% max
Fat Content (High)                    54% - 65% min 62% min (62%-65% max) 62% min (62%-67%) *4-35% max
Impurity No No No No
Bacteria (as Ecoli & Salmonella…) No No No No
3. Packing

 
25 or 50kgs/bag 25 or 50kgs/bag 25 or 50kgs/bag 25kgs/bag (PE + PP)
*1-12 MTS /20'DC ;

*0-21 MTS /40'HC
12MTS/20'DC & 26 MTS/40HC 12MTS/20'DC & 26 MTS/40HC 12.5 MTS/40HC
Delivery 10 days after deposit or LC opened
Min of Quantity 1 Container 40'HC 1 Container 40'HC 1 Container 40'HC 1 Container 40'HC
  Payment: By T/T in advance 30% and the rest 70% against copy of shipping document or 100% L/C At Sight


 

Amy 
E.m.a.i.l: sales23(AT)vdelta(DOT)com(DOT)vn
Hp: 84 1683 655 628
S.k.y.p.e: buithuong158

  





 

 

 





 

联系我们

联系人: Lam

公司名称:VIET DELTA INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD

办公地址:Other, Vietnam,

电话号码:

查看電話號碼

移动电话:

查看手機號碼

至,

Lam < VIET DELTA INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD >
我想知道:

來自其他供應商的更多產品

Desiccated coconut Vietnam High Fat and Low Fat Desiccated coconut Vietnam
Vietnam Desiccated Coconut - Whatsapp: +84937902846 Vietnam Desiccated Coconut
Cocomade lanka Cocomade lanka
coconut mask/ coconut facial mask from Vietnam Sophia Whatsapp +84987364651 coconut mask/ coconut
Viet Nam Coconut milk powder Viet Nam Coconut milk
Coconut Flour Coconut Flour
High  quality  Coconut Flour High quality Coconut
Vietnam DESICCATED COCONUT HIGH FAT price Trusted Supplier (Viber/Whatsaap: +84965152844) Vietnam DESICCATED COCONUT
Coconut Shell Powder Coconut Shell Powder
Unsweetened Desiccated Coconut Unsweetened Desiccated
Coconut Flour/coconut milk powder/coconut water powder/coconut powder Coconut Flour/coconut milk
COCONUT MILK POWDER COCONUT MILK POWDER
High Quality dessicated coconut powder High Quality dessicated
desiccated coconut ( fi,medium and fat) desiccated coconut ( fi
Desiccated Coconut Desiccated Coconut
Desiccated Coconut Powder Desiccated Coconut Powder