看起來你不是TradeKey.com的會員。 立即註冊,與全球超過7百萬的進口商和出口商建立聯繫。
点击注册--免费! |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services

Crystal Peaks Exports

1445 Du Fort,Montreal,Quebec,Canada

查看电话号码

免费会员

Used Truck Tires

Canada

-

获取最新报价

Canada

-

275 Unit

Packed on top of each others

Approximately 2 weeks

275 Unit per Month

L/C, T/T

-

现在联系

产品规格

Brand Name : -

详情

We have good quality Used Truck Tires.

We have a big variety of sizes ranging from 11R22.5 to 1000X20.



On a standard load we have approximately 30% of them to be virgin Used Truck Tires and the other 70% are retreaded Used Truck Tires.

联系我们

联系人:Mr. Antonio

公司名称:Crystal Peaks Exports

办公地址:1445 Du Fort, Montreal, Quebec, Canada,H3H2C3

电话号码:

查看電話號碼

至,

Mr. Antonio < Crystal Peaks Exports >
我想知道:

來自其他供應商的更多產品

RUBBER SCRAP TIRES BALED RUBBER SCRAP TIRES BALED
Rubber Granulate SBR  99, 8% pure Rubber Granulate SBR 99
Rubber Seal Strip Rubber Seal Strip
China-made cylinder rubber gasket automotive and motorcycle engine gasket.BD-3852 China-made cylinder rubber
Black & White Masterbatche Black & White
Rubber Powder / Crumb Rubber Powder / Crumb
Used belt conveyor rubber belt Used belt conveyor rubber
recycled rubber vase crochet basket of home accessories for gift home decoration recycled rubber vase
rubber sheet/mat/chip rubber sheet/mat/chip
High quality  Scrap Tyres High quality Scrap Tyres
EPDM rubber powder EPDM rubber powder
HDPE Drum Regrind plastic scrap/HDPE blue regrind natural Industrial Waste Bottle or Packaging HDPE Drum Regrind plastic
sbr granules sbr granules
RECLAIM RUBBER FROM TIRES RECLAIM RUBBER FROM TIRES
shreddded tyres shreddded tyres
Shredded Rubber Tires/TDF Shredded Rubber Tires/TDF