看起來你不是TradeKey.com的會員。 立即註冊,與全球超過7百萬的進口商和出口商建立聯繫。
点击注册--免费! |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services

LULI GROUP CO., LTD.

Luli Industrial Zone, Houzhen,Shouguang,Shandong,China

查看电话号码

免费会员

3mm/12mm/15mm/16mm17mm/18mm melamine MDF prices

China

melamine MDF

200 ~ 350 / Cubic Meter ( Negotiable ) 获取最新报价

-

200 per Cubic Meter

21 Cubic Meter

MDF pallet, inner plastic film, out packed by carton and steel belt

15 to 20 days

3000 Cubic Meter per Month

L/C, T/T

mdf

现在联系

产品规格

Melamine color : solid color, wood color, fantastic color

详情

3mm/12mm/15mm/16mm17mm/18mm melamine MDF board prices

Melamine facedMDF,also called Melamine MDF, Melamine laminated MDF, Melamined MDF, Melamine coated MDF.
Product name  Melamine faced MDF
Brand  JIN LULI
Specification 1220*2440*3 -25mm
Density  680~830kgs/m3
Glue  E2, E1, E0, CARB
Moisture content  Below 8%
Surface finish Gloss, matt, texture, embossed
Color Solid colors: white, black, red, blue, green, etc.
wood colors: beech, oak, walnut, cherry, maple, etc.
fancy colors, stone colors              
Usage  Furniture, construction, decoration, Carving, counter, office table, ceiling,etc.
Certificate  CARB, FSC, CE, ISO9001:2000, ISO14001
Production capacity 300,000CBM per year
MOQ 1*20 cotainer
Loading quantity 20 container (pallet packing) 8pallets/21.43CBM
20 container (loose packing) 23 - 25.7CBM
40 container (pallet packing) 13 - 15pallet / 35CBM
Payment Terms 1. Irrevocable L/C at sight
2. T/T, 30% as deposit, the remaining 70% to be paid against the copy of B/L
Delivery Time Within 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C

联系我们

联系人:Mr. Max

公司名称:LULI GROUP CO., LTD.

办公地址:Luli Industrial Zone, Houzhen, Shouguang, Shandong, China,262724

电话号码:

查看電話號碼

传真号码:

查看傳真號碼

至,

Mr. Max < LULI GROUP CO., LTD. >
我想知道:

來自其他供應商的更多產品

Fashion decorative wire mesh with good quality Fashion decorative wire
Texture Surface Bending High Pressure Compact Laminating Phenolic Board For Furniture Decoration Texture Surface Bending
Laminates Laminates
fancy or decoractive plywood fancy or decoractive
Metallic Decorative high pressure laminate Metallic Decorative high
Printed stone grain decorative paper used on the surface of wood-based panels/MDF boards/veneer boards Printed stone grain
Different unique 3d glass tiles and moaic factory price for wall tiles. Different unique 3d glass
Waterproof Decorative High-Pressure Laminates/HPL Anti UV Wood Grain HPL Waterproof Decorative
Glass Fibre Renforee Gypsum decorative sheet Glass Fibre Renforee Gypsum
HPL compact laminate kitchen cabinet table top, countertop HPL compact laminate
Digitally seamless designed laminate sheet with glitters Digitally seamless designed
Fumeihua 2mm-25mm high pressure laminate for sale Fumeihua 2mm-25mm high
glass swimming pool fencing glass balustrade glass swimming pool fencing
Compact HPL Board Compact HPL Board
High Pressure Decorative Laminates (HPL) High Pressure Decorative
Heterotypic compact Heterotypic compact